Jump to navigation Jump to search
In order to begin receiving and sending email through Netsville's servers, you need to set up your email program. Configuration steps will vary depending on the program you use. Netsville has provided setup steps for a list of common email programs.
- Apple iPhone (updated!)
- Apple iPhone / iPad
- Mac Mail for MacOS X
- Microsoft Outlook
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Mail Administration - Add, Delete, Manage email accounts under your own domain
- Change your password
- If you forgot your password or need your password reset, contact us and we will take care of it for you.
- Set up a vacation message
- Access your email online from anywhere
Spam/Virus Quarantine Portal
- Spam Portal Help - documentation for accessing the spam quarantine area
- Spam Experts Mail Delivery - a note about how to restrict mail delivery to our spam/virus protection provider